Investing in Arizona vs California15 Feb 2023
Bridgetown Partners is a buyer of multifamily apartment properties. We buy the properties and we make improvements, thereby giving people a great place to live. Further, we invite investors to benefit from our work. Investors receive preservation of capital, tax advantages, and a solid return on investment.
Early in our history, we considered investing in California. We quickly shifted our focus to Arizona instead. Why?
Drivers of Investment Decisions
Three main drivers of solid investment decisions:
- Job Growth. Do local employers need more people in order to achieve their business goals? Are new employers moving into the area, and are they hiring new people?
- Income Growth. Are employees advancing in their careers, adding value to their employer’s business, and therefore earning higher salaries and wages?
- Population Growth. Do people want to move to the area? Are they moving to enjoy better jobs, a better enivronment, or both?
When our team sees these factors on the upswing, we know that we’re in an area of opportunity.
In our research, we have uncovered other parts of the country with strong growth in jobs, income, and population. Bridgetown is currently targeting these markets:
- Arizona (Phoenix, Tucson, Sierra Vista)
- Tennessee (Nashville MSA)
- Texas (Cameron County, especially areas close to Brownsville and Boca Chica)
If you would like to know more about our investment thesis, feel free to contact us. Our team would be glad to speak with you.