Opportunity: Community Manager at Bridgetown Partners03 Feb 2020
Do you want to spend the rest of your life selling sugared water, or do you want to come with me and change the world?
Steve Jobs posed the above question to an executive at Pepsi while recruiting him to join Apple. That was in the 1980s. Apple’s history is well known.
Bridgetown Partners is hiring a Community Manager (CM) to help with the growth of our events and publications. This is a part-time, independent contractor position, mostly remote, with some on-site work (in Los Angeles) for meetings and events. The position could evolve into full-time depending on the growth of the community and the performance of the CM.
Every member of the Bridgetown Partners team is helping to improve the world. The CM will be one of the drivers of improvement.
Smart People, Growing Together
Our community philosophy: When smart people challenge each other to grow, great things happen. Our team spent two decades building a solid reputation in Chicago’s tech community. (See: How to Grow a User Group and Successful Companies Are Built Around Communities). We intend to duplicate (and exceed) that track record here in Los Angeles.
The Community Manager will be a critical part of the team that builds the Bridgetown Partners community in LA.
During a typical month, the CM might be engaged in the following:
- Interacting with Bridgetown members through multiple channels: Face-to-face, online video conference, social media, and email.
- Scheduling community members for presentations and interviews with BizDay.LA and related events.
- Interacting with commercial property owners, helping them to move through the acquisition process.
- Brainstorming ways that Bridgetown can deliver value for community members & clients.
- Writing blog posts that promote our groups and events.
- Managing social media feeds (like Twitter) for our groups and events.
The ideal candidate will fit the following description:
- Self Starter - Capable of working remotely to produce outstanding results with minimal supervision. Runs through walls to get things done.
- Team Player - Works well with other members of the Bridgetown Partners team. Communicates well, both orally and in writing. Shares information with team members via email, Slack, and other collaboration tools.
- Strategic Thinker - Understands how the CM position fits into Bridgetown’s big picture. Demonstrates understanding by personally taking action where needed.
- Aggressive Learner - Currently uses social media tools like Twitter and Facebook. Learns and creates new ways to engage the community with social media tools.
About Bridgetown Partners
To learn more about Bridgetown Partners, visit:
- BridgetownPartners.com - company website.
- BizDay.LA - an event that we created Jan2020. Bridgetown collaborated with other companies and launched in eighty-three days, from start to finish. The pace was exhilarating. Next step: To grow BizDay.LA into a media engine. The CM will play a critical role in shaping that media engine.
- RayHightower.com - CEO’S personal blog.
To apply for the position, email a PDF of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the words “Community Manager” in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.