What Is Due Diligence?22 Jan 2024
What is due diligence?
Due diligence the formal process that the ROIClear team goes through when inspecting a property before acquisition. Our investors trust us to thoroughly review all aspects of a property before we move forward. We always bring a big team on-site when we go through DD.
Team members included:
- Our core general partnership (GP) team.
- Additional GPs who handle specialized areas of the acquisition and running of a property.
- Members of the property management team that will run the property day-to-day.
- Mechanical specialists, people who know HVAC and heating systems.
- Plumbing and sewer specialists.
- Electrical specialists.
- Roofing specialists.
You get the idea. We bring everyone on-site who can help us to gather data as we make decisions regarding how to move forward with the property.
In the end, we enjoy going through the process. We buy multifamily properties and improve them, thereby giving our residents a great place to live.
And we invite investors to benefit from our work. Investors receive capital preservation, tax advantages, and a solid return on investment.
It feels great to build systems and teams that serve so many people at once. Truly a win/win adventure!