An Environment of Respect, 3rd Iteration28 May 2014
Last week, Coraline Ehmke and Liz Abinante met with three members of the WindyCityRails organizer team: Kevin Zolkiewicz, Alonda McCree, and me. Good dialog. End result: The updated WindyCityRails Code of Conduct.
Harassment is a serious issue, and a 140-character tweet will not do the discussion justice. Therefore, the ChicagoRuby organizers have created multiple communication channels for this issue:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any of the contact names listed on the current code of conduct
- Phone number listed on the code of conduct
If you have concerns in this area, please feel free to use one of the channels. The contact list may change as responsibilities shift within ChicagoRuby. However, there will always be multiple people available to address harassment concerns.
History (updated 31Dec2015)
For a brief history of how this issue evolved, take a look at…
- An Environment of Respect
- An Environment of Respect, 2nd Iteration
- An Environment of Respect, 3rd Iteration (this article)
Now, let’s go write some code!