SpaceX in Texas20 Jul 2022
The above photo shows the SpaceX facility in Boca Chica, Texas. While walking the grounds, I was reminded of a question my mother once asked me. “Raymond, do you want to go to space?”
My response: “Yes.”
Conditions for Space Travel
Of course, my “yes” comes with conditions:
- I won’t go first. My space vehicle must be successfully tested by other humans before I hop on board.
- I will go with a team. My biggest triumphs in life have come as part of a cohesive team.
- I will have a role that fits my skills and strengths.
- The team and I will have a solid plan for departure and return. I still have family and friends here on Planet Earth, and I enjoy their company.
- Our team will rehearse the plan over & over.
- As we rehearse the plan for departure & return, our team will learn from our mistakes and continuously improve our skills.
The above conditions will improve our odds of success while reducing failure to a tiny footnote.
Space Travel and Investing
Investing is similar. Running a business is similar. I’ve done both for decades.
My team at Bridgetown Partners treats investing with the care and attention of a space mission. For the space mission, the safety of the crew is paramount. For our investors, the safety of your hard-earned capital is paramount. Planning is key. Returning home safely is the driving objective.
Plus, our investment vehicles offer handsome returns and tax benefits. You don’t get those in space!
Let’s Take the Voyage
If you like our approach, reach out via the Contact Form. Let’s take the voyage together. I look forward to hearing from you.